By Lesley Cano
This beginner's advisor to 3D layout and printing offers librarians with classes, counsel, and directions for integrating those applied sciences into the K–12 standards-based curriculum.
• contains an appendix of assets for faculty librarians to get the main out of third-dimensional layout and printing
• indicates functional lesson rules for integrating 3D printing into language arts, math, technology, and social studies
• specializes in 3D printing as a device to interact scholars in curriculum content material and advertise hands-on, problem-based studying with a spotlight on real, useful application
• bargains feedback for coverage improvement and guidance for handling and enforcing this robust technology
Read or Download 3D Printing: A Powerful New Curriculum Tool for Your School Library: A Powerful New Curriculum Tool for Your School Library (Tech Tools for Learning) PDF
Best library & information science books
The ebook environment is significantly altering, and libraries needs to swap with it. This e-book tackles the arguable dialogue approximately eBooks and explores librarian-driven ideas and visions for the way forward for libraries within the twenty first century.
During this publication, 9 librarians from around the nation describe their libraries’ top practices during this key sector. Their contributions variety from all-encompassing customer support rules and types any library can either adapt and be happy with to micro-approaches that emphasize delivering first-class user-focused know-how making plans, photograph booklet association with buyers in brain, net 2.
Shattering any concept that librarianship is a politically impartial realm, this insider’s account of 7 debates from the ground of the yank Library organization Council illustrates the mechanisms the governing physique used to keep up the established order on concerns like racism, executive surveillance and weather swap.
In the united kingdom and Europe, executive laws and guidelines considering demography have asserted a paradigmatic shift in the direction of the elevated engagement of older individuals with public prone. The philosophy of consumer involvement and co-production inside those contexts has develop into essential to discovering ways that to enhance the health of older humans and their reviews of growing older good.
- Books, Buildings and Social Engineering: Early Public Libraries in Britain from Past to Present
- The Evolution of Inquiry: Controlled, Guided, Modeled, and Free: Controlled, Guided, Modeled, and Free (SLM Hot Topics)
- Customizing Vendor Systems for Better User Experiences: The Innovative Librarian's Guide: The Innovative Librarian's Guide
- Libraries in Prisons: A Blending of Institutions (New Directions in Information Management)
- The Purpose-Based Library: Finding Your Path to Survival, Success, and Growth
- Approval Plans: Issues and Innovations (Acquisitions Librarian Series)
Additional resources for 3D Printing: A Powerful New Curriculum Tool for Your School Library: A Powerful New Curriculum Tool for Your School Library (Tech Tools for Learning)
3D Printing: A Powerful New Curriculum Tool for Your School Library: A Powerful New Curriculum Tool for Your School Library (Tech Tools for Learning) by Lesley Cano