By Dan Gusfield
Read or Download Algorithms on Strings, Trees and Sequences: Computer Science and Computational Biology PDF
Similar discrete mathematics books
Discrete Mathematical constructions presents entire, quite rigorous and easy rationalization of the thoughts with the aid of a number of purposes from desktop technology and engineering. each bankruptcy is supplied with numerous solved examples that elucidates the definitions and theorems mentioned.
Targeting the math that lies on the intersection of chance concept, statistical physics, combinatorics and laptop technological know-how, this quantity collects jointly lecture notes on fresh advancements within the zone. the typical floor of those matters is likely to be most sensible defined via the 3 phrases within the name: Random Walks, Random Fields and Disordered structures.
Lots of examples and case experiences make the most of Mathematica 7's latest instruments, equivalent to dynamic manipulations and adaptive third-dimensional plotting. Emphasizes the breadth of Mathematica and the striking result of combining strategies from diversified parts. every time attainable, the publication exhibits how Mathematica can be utilized to find new issues.
Those notes current an research of a just like Euclid's parallel axiom for subsets of finite units. The history fabric to the idea of parallelisms is brought and the writer then describes the hyperlinks this conception has with different subject matters from the entire variety of combinatorial idea and permutation teams.
- Foundations of Computational Mathematics, Budapest 2011 (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series, 403)
- Communications and Cryptography: Two Sides of One Tapestry (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science)
- Mathematik für Informatiker: Band 2: Analysis und Statistik (eXamen.press) (German Edition)
- Surveys in Combinatorics 2009 (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- Coding Theory and Number Theory (Mathematics and Its Applications)
- Simula Research Laboratory: by Thinking Constantly about it
Additional resources for Algorithms on Strings, Trees and Sequences: Computer Science and Computational Biology
Algorithms on Strings, Trees and Sequences: Computer Science and Computational Biology by Dan Gusfield