By Reem Raslan
Read or Download Antidumping: A Developing Country Perspective (Global Trade Law Series) PDF
Best environmental & natural resources law books
It really is not easy to make a barren region in a spot that gets sixty inches of rain every year. yet after many years of copper mining, all that remained of the outdated hardwood forests within the Ducktown Mining District of the Southern Appalachian Mountains was once a fifty-square mile barren expanse of seriously gullied crimson hills--a panorama created through sulfur dioxide smoke from copper smelting and harmful logging practices.
Rising from the clinical parameters underpinning REDD+ (including the dimension of carbon shares, reporting and verification), legislations, Tropical Forests and Carbon considers the an important demanding situations for international and nationwide governance and the felony rights and pursuits of indigenous humans and native groups, all of that have primary implications for improvement and poverty relief.
The point of interest of this publication is at the environmental influence of mobility and the way to minimize this sooner than 2050. It presents coverage makers with a vast and multifaceted concept to increase powerful guidelines on sustainable mobility in line with medical facts. varied visions and aspects to ideas are placed forth via world-renowned specialists.
What are the part elements of winning power legislations and coverage for nuclear strength within the twenty first century? Nuclear energy has been a attention and a part of strength regulations of many nations the world over for the reason that its emergence as an electrical energy supplier after the second one international warfare. Nuclear strength is a low-carbon strength resource and for that reason can give a contribution to lowering the consequences of weather switch.
- Transparent Urban Development: Building Sustainability Amid Speculation in Phoenix
- Resource Curse or Cure ?: On the Sustainability of Development in Western Australia (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance)
- National Environmental Accounting: Bridging the Gap between Ecology and Economy
- EU Energy Law and Policy: A Critical Account
- Water Policy in the Netherlands: Integrated Management in a Densely Populated Delta (The RFF Press Water Policy Series)
- The International Law of Environmental Impact Assessment: Process, Substance and Integration (Cambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law)
Extra info for Antidumping: A Developing Country Perspective (Global Trade Law Series)
Antidumping: A Developing Country Perspective (Global Trade Law Series) by Reem Raslan