By Hong Jeong
- Provides Verilog imaginative and prescient simulators, adapted to the layout and trying out of common imaginative and prescient chips
- Bridges the diversities among C/C++ and HDL to surround either software program cognizance and chip implementation; comprises various examples that observe imaginative and prescient algorithms and common imaginative and prescient processing in HDL
- Unique in delivering an equipped and whole evaluate of the way a real-time 3D imaginative and prescient system-on-chip should be designed
- Focuses at the electronic VLSI points and implementation of electronic sign processing initiatives on structures reminiscent of ASICs and FPGAs for 3D imaginative and prescient platforms, that have now not been comprehensively coated in a single unmarried book
- Provides a well timed view of the pervasive use of imaginative and prescient structures and the demanding situations of fusing info from diversified imaginative and prescient modules
- Accompanying web site contains software program and HDL code programs to augment extra studying and improve complicated systems
- A answer set and lecture slides are supplied at the book's significant other website
The ebook is geared toward graduate scholars and researchers in laptop imaginative and prescient and embedded platforms, in addition to chip and FPGA designers. Senior undergraduate scholars focusing on VLSI layout or computing device imaginative and prescient also will locate the booklet to be valuable in realizing complicated applications.
Read Online or Download Architectures for Computer Vision: From Algorithm to Chip with Verilog PDF
Best computer engineering books
Carrying on with within the footsteps of the pioneering first variation, sign and picture Processing for distant Sensing, moment variation explores the main up to date sign and snapshot processing tools for facing distant sensing difficulties. even if such a lot information from satellites are in snapshot shape, sign processing can give a contribution considerably in extracting details from remotely sensed waveforms or time sequence info.
Rigorously coordinated, trustworthy, and actual time synchronization is key to a large spectrum of fields—from air and flooring site visitors regulate, to purchasing and promoting items and companies, to television community programming. Ill-gotten time may perhaps even result in the incredible and reason DNS caches to run out, leaving the full net to implode at the root servers.
A person consultant, reference e-book and two-day education direction written for undertaking administration pros who desire to methods to plan and keep an eye on either an unresourced and resourced undertaking in a longtime Oracle Primavera setting. This ebook is an replace of the author’s unpublished publication titled making plans and regulate utilizing Primavera P6.
This direction textual content fills a niche for first-year graduate-level scholars examining utilized practical research or complicated engineering research and glossy regulate conception. Containing a hundred problem-exercises, solutions, and instructional tricks, the 1st variation is usually brought up as a regular reference. creating a certain contribution to numerical research for operator equations, it introduces period research into the mainstream of computational sensible research, and discusses the based strategies for reproducing Kernel Hilbert areas.
- Dataflow Processing: 96 (Advances in Computers)
- Probability and Random Processes for Electrical and Computer Engineers, Second Edition
- Algebraic Codes for Data Transmission
- Problem Solving in Data Structures & Algorithms Using Java: Programming Interview Guide
- Microfluidic Fuel Cells and Batteries (SpringerBriefs in Energy)
Additional resources for Architectures for Computer Vision: From Algorithm to Chip with Verilog
Architectures for Computer Vision: From Algorithm to Chip with Verilog by Hong Jeong