- About Us
- Powers of Arrest
- Pepper Spray/Tear Gas
- First Aid, CPR and AED
- Notary Services
- After Course
- Job Listings
- Citizenship Proof – Only for Firearms Course
- Contact Us
Guard Card Students
1. Follow the instructions on page 7 in the pink study guide.
2. Click on “Guard Card on line Registration.“
Initial Firearms/ Guard Card Students (students without a guard card)
1. Follow the instructions on page 10 in the blue study guide.
2. Click on “Guard Card on line Registration.
To check on your Guard Card or firearms application:
1. Click on “Verify a License“
2. Select “Security Guard”
3. Enter your last name and County.
4. Print your “temporary license“
To check on your fingerprints:
1. Call the DOJ’s automated system 1-916-227-4557
2. Dial or say your ATI number and date of birth (located at the bottom of your live scan form).
The system will explain the status of your FBI and DOJ fingerprints.
If your “temporary license” does not show on line after 13-20 business days call the BSIS at 916-575-7000:
1. Say “I want to check on my Guard Card.”
2. Provide them with your Social Security Number